Ghanazak replied

293 weeks ago

Iria: Zeiram The Animation Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A monster hunter goes after a beast that could be her brother.
Iria is a newly-certified monster hunter who saves the life of a scientist working on the "Zeiram Project." Zeiram has been terrorizing local planets and kidnapping people to absorb their life force and clone them. When Iria meets up with a clone of her brother, her resolve is tested. Could her brother still be alive? Her friends help her track down the beast only to discover that it is calling for reinforcements. Iria must enter into a final showdown with Zeiram to save the planet and discover the truth about her missing brother.
Iria has long been one of my favorite animes. The characters, locations, weapons, vehicles, and just about everything else are so uniquely designed it&#39;s incredible. They really put in the effort to create a truly unique sci-fi universe.<br/><br/>Iria is a young bounty hunter following in the footsteps of her older brother Gren. There&#39;s a big corporate cover-up going on and a deadly alien monster named Zeiram on the loose. I don&#39;t want to spoil the story so I&#39;ll keep the details brief.<br/><br/>The anime revolves around mystery and action. When things start to get too slow, a heavy dose of Iria&#39;s fighting abilities come into play. Iria&#39;s right up there with Armitage, Faye, and Motoko Kusanagi of Ghost in the Shell. Between her incredibly designed armor, Bond like gadgets, and fighting style, there&#39;s plenty to keep things fresh.<br/><br/>I absolutely love how they designed Iria. The hair, the weapons, the blue and white armor… it&#39;s all very cool. If you&#39;re not an Iria fan just by watching the opening then we&#39;ve got different tastes. She has moves that would make Batman jealous and a good sense of humor to boot.<br/><br/>The music is really catchy… I always have the opening theme in my head for days after watching the movie. It&#39;s a really great song that truly fits with the style and theme of the animation.<br/><br/>This one&#39;s a good family anime. The message is good and the action is sure to keep everyone interested. There&#39;s a real brief shower scene in the full sub version though. It&#39;s not fan service, but brief nudity none the less.<br/><br/>The story itself is well told and will keep you guessing. There&#39;s plenty of twists and turns to keep things moving and interesting. All in all this is a great anime that has been a favorite of mine for many years now. Give it a shot if you like bounty hunters, female fighters, alien monster sci-fi, and/or mysteries.<br/><br/><ul><li>Rirath_com</li></ul>
Iria is beautiful. Iria is young. And Iria can kick more butt than Xena on her best day. The animation is terrific, and Zeiram is a terrific monster. Okay, the plot. Iria&#39;s brother dies on a mission that involves the invincible monster Zeiram. She vows revenge on it, using every weapon she has and every plan she can possibly conceive. For those of you who are tired of Ellen Ripley being the only real tough Science Fiction heroine, I recommend Iria.

646f9e108c
Buckley's Chance full movie hd downloadVertikal in hindi downloadEpisode 1.6 movie free download in hindiGasaraki download moviesGears of War: Ultimate Edition in hindi movie downloadDinosaur Valley Girls full movie in hindi 720p downloadThe 18 Bronzemen full movie in hindi 720pMidnight FM full movie in hindi free download mp4Pok mon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieDownload Infected full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4
Please log in to post a reply.